Walking back home through the Annex, the weather is mellow, I meet people I know on the way and chat a bit, then head home. The neighbors are playing guitars and singing, we say hi and smile. Man, I love this city.
1. soft, sweet, and full-flavored from ripeness, as fruit.
2. well-matured, as wines.
3. soft and rich, as sound, tones, color, or light.
4. made gentle and compassionate by age or maturity; softened.
5. friable or loamy, as soil.
6. mildly and pleasantly intoxicated or high.
7. pleasantly agreeable; free from tension, discord, etc.
8. affably relaxed; easygoing; genial
(What The Annex is. Photo by tom frog, some rights reserved. Here‘s where it was taken. Definition of one of the most beautiful words in the English language by dictionary.com. Ουφ, this city is adorable in the summer.)